***PAYPAL PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS***

All issues related to the Highland Games, throwing, Scottish events/culture/history, etc., and just generally hanging out with friends

***PAYPAL PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS***

Postby Mrs. T-Bone on Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:54 pm

I need your help. PLEASE put a note on your paypal payment with the Games that you are registering for. We may have 3 games open for registration at any time. Without instruction as to which Games payment is for, I have to research all of them to find you and put your payment with the correct one. It would be a big help to me if you could just put a note in the "Instruction to Merchant" spot or post a note or even send me a PM. If your registration is listed in RED on the Registration List it means I don't have your payment. Send me a PM or email me at sstewart100@cox.net if there is a discrepancy.
Familiarity breeds consent...
Steph Stewart Fitzsimmons
Mrs. T-Bone

Location: Somewhere between the pool in Sarasota, the York river in Gloucester and the next game field

Re: ***PAYPAL PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS***

Postby CelticElf66 on Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Also, please put your real name in your signature line as we do not know who everyone is by their username. And newbies don't know who people are either.

Thanks!

Alex
Alexandra Duncan

"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly.
CelticElf66

Return to General discussion